The Titantic

The Titantic

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at the Barbers 2010


MERRY CHRISTMAS, 2010
Seth started our Christmas early presenting us with a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree.
I Love It!

The December 2010 Lunar Eclipse occurred on December 21, coinciding with the date of the December solstice. Dan and I caught it just at the end around 1:30...it was pretty amazing.


Our street looked like Christmas Tree Lane this year as many of our neighbors decorated their homes with beautiful lights.





Christmas Morning, 2010 As I was out early in search of Cranberry Sauce for our Christmas Dinner, I came across the Platte River steaming in the 27 degree temperature.

Dan & I opened our presents in the morning before we started preparing Christmas Dinner.













We had a lovely Christmas Day with Devin, Belle, Megan, Derek, Jenn, Tony, Trinity, Aubrey, Jim, Brenda and Carrie.





Aubrey /showing Belle her ZhuZhu Pet







Diane & Dan

















Aubrey shows Belle & Devin her Rex from Toy Story.




Jenn & Derek








Jenn, Derek & their family gave me the Charlie Brown Nativity Scene. I Love It!










Our Traditional Christmas Presents for the Grandkids
























As my Christmas gift, Trinity painted a portrait of me. I Love It!











Tony, Jenn, Trinity, Derek and Aubrey












Trinity opening up his telescope.












Trinity with her presents











Aubrey cleaning up her wrapping paper.











Tony














Derek flying Tony's helicopter--just taking off....
























Brenda, Jim, Carrie, Tony, Jenn, Trinity, Derek and Aubrey












Belle & Devin













Megan, Belle, & Devin












Dan & Diane






LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR AN
AVERAGE CHRISTMAS...
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE! WE DID!!
AND LOOKING FORWARD TO
CHRISTMAS II NEXT WEEK.


No comments: